To deliver measurable value to our customers through process improvements, cost savings methods, and key information necessary to make critical decisions in their business.
WHO WE ARE:
Michaud Engineering Inc. is an engineering firm, located in Central Maine, servicing commercial and industrial clients throughout New England, and beyond. We also serve residential clients with professional home inspections.
The President of the firm is Robert S. Michaud, P.E., a Mechanical Engineer from Clarkson University who holds Professional Engineering licenses in Maine, Vermont and Florida. He has been involved in industrial and commercial mechanical project engineering and management since 1990. Michaud Engineering has extensive experience in:
- Pulp and Paper maintenance and capital projects
- Industrial and manufacturing engineering & project management
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing project management
- Commercial HVAC/R installation and maintenance management systems
- Operations and maintenance of existing building systems including developing and implementing CMMS systems.
- Building and equipment assessment and evaluation for the purpose of prioritizing maintenance and capital expenditures
- Commercial and residential building inspections
We offer project management and consulting services for these, and other similar clients. In addition, we can help develop maintenance management practices and procedures, and assist in deploying Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) to help your business operate more cost effectively.
In order to better serve you, we are involved in various organizations that promote and facilitate professional ethics, continuing education, and help keep us abreast of the latest in industry advances. Some of the organizations that we are members of or support include:
Call or e-mail us to find out how we can improve the profitability of your operation.
Click here to download a brocure: